At Groupe NSIA, we believe that providing the best risk-management for companies and individuals comes from our expert knowledge of the industries in which we operate combined with our dedication to looking out for our clients’ interests, always.
Following our successful acquisition of ADIC Insurance Ltd.—one of Nigeria’s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services—NSIA has continued ADIC’s tradition of providing services that consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Groupe NSIA holding companies currently operate throughout Africa including Cameroon, Congo, Gabon, Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Nigeria, Togo and Senegal. We are driven by our commitment to innovation, professionalism, reliability and rates that are highly competitive and matched only by the excellence of the products and services provided.
So whether you need to protect your business, the investment you have in your home or automobile, or your family in case of tragedy, NSIA is here to help you manage risk wisely and invest in peace of mind.
Call or email us today to let our professional team guide you through your options and help you decide what cover is best for your needs.
To tailor our products and services to meet our customer's needs.
To distinguish NSIA as a trusted partner and the preferred insurance provider.
- Stakeholder/customer focus
- Work-life balance
NSIA Quality Objectives
- To improve turnaround time for processing claims payment after discharge voucher is signed from 6 days to 48 hours on all classes of business.
- To ensure zero-infraction in compliance with statutory requirements.
- To achieve Customer Satisfaction Index of 85% .
- Employee Satisfaction Index of 80% .
- To ensure improvement of the QMS in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 standard by conducting two quality audits annually and ensuring all identified non-Conformances are remediated within three months.
NSIA Quality Policy
NSIA shall be committed to the continual improvement of the effectiveness of its Quality Management System and achieving customer satisfaction.
We shall achieve this by:
- setting quality objectives in line with the Quality Policy.
- reviewing and monitoring the validity of NSIA’s strategic direction based on the context of the organisation.
- continually assessing internal and external influencers to determine the effect on the QMS.
- continually improving the QMS to ensure it achieves its intended results.
- operating transparently and complying with relevant regulations.
- reviewing our products and services to ensure that they meet customers’ requirements.
- Encouraging quality consciousness amongst all interested parties.
NSIA Insurance – Securing Tomorrow